These may be the best thing I’ve ever made!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper
- Cut the tops off the Jalapeños, slice in half length ways and use a spoon to deseed
- Use a knife to fill the Jalapeños with cream cheese – be liberal
- Use the long, fatty strips of bacon because they cook up better and wrap them around the pepper. The first time I made them I used the less fatty, larger piece and although they were still delicious they didn’t crisp up as well
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and crispy
- Serve on their own or as a side
They’re so good!!!