A nice little base to build your meal on. Great alternative for breakfast or lunch and you can get creative with the toppings.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
- French – Smoked Salmon, avocado, mayonnaise, crème fraiche and dill
- Cypriot – Halloumi, tomato, mint and drizzle with olive oil and sunflower kernels
- Mexican – Guacamole, bacon, cherry tomatoes and coriander with fresh lime
- Greek – Feta, olives and oregano, spinach
- Bruschetta – tomato, basil and lemon ricotta
- Italian – prosciutto, tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil
½ cup. Heavy cream
½ cup. Tasty cheese
Season to taste
Combine and mix all the ingredients together, pour into a greased low baking dish and pop in the oven for 10-15 min until cooked.
When cooked and cooled divide into approx. 8 pieces (5.5cm wide) and then topped with desired flavours. Feel free to add herbs to the omelette